Holmes Environmental Ltd. provides professional overload support services to the environmental consulting sector in the UK and also provides environmental services directly to small and medium sized businesses in the UK. We design and fully implement environmental management systems to certification and beyond and specialise in due diligence, compliance assurance and certification auditing. Our experience covers principally general manufacturing and service sectors particularly waste management in the UK.
Projects are conducted in all parts of the United Kingdom and experience has been gained in the past eleven years in about 10 countries worldwide including Ireland. Holmes Environmental Ltd acts routinely as an approved sub-contractor with environmental engineering consultancies and the principal is a senior consultant with the Guildford-based specialist engineering consultancy WISenvironmental. Recent clients include MWH, ERM, AEC Ltd, Integrated Skills Ltd, UNEP and Oxfordshire County Council.
- Clinical Waste Producer Audits Summer 2013
- Clinical Waste Matters
- Breaking News in Brief February 2014
- Compliance Audit Completed in Ireland
- Recertification of EMS Principal Auditor Certification
- UNEP Report ‘Environmental Assessment of Ogoniland’ Published
- Certification Success for Healthcare Products Company
- RSPB Role
- Periodic Compliance Audit of Clinical Waste Incinerator
- Expert Witness Engagement